Lecture Notes 24 (Friday 10/23)

Hi all,

Here are the 9-10 Lecture Notes.

Here are the 12-1 Lecture Notes.

Note: I mistakenly labeled these as Lec. 25 Notes. Sorry about this!

Today the professor spoke more about Absolute Maxima and Minima of a function, as well as relative/local maxima and minima of a function. He also covered the Extreme Value Theorem.

The homework set was to define what it means to be an Absolute Minimum precisely as well as get practice from the Ch. 3 Review Exercises in Stewart as you feel is appropriate. 

Have a nice weekend,

Branden

2 comments:

  1. Heads up, I was looking at the notes for each lecture and the video. As I compare them, they do not seem to align. I believe there is a missing lecture or everything is just name wrong. I cant seem to figure it out. If it is a lecture that is missing, I believe it is lecture 17 because onward with that, all the notes and lecture video misaligned^^ hopefully that can be corrected. Thanks for your hard work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete